Parabel is committed to recruiting and retaining the best talent. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a business culture that rewards performance.
Parabel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. The Company's policies regarding recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training and all other personnel matters are free from discriminatory practices.
Posting Date : 17/01/2019
Reports to: VP – Marketing
Location: Parabel Vero Beach Headquarters Office
Working: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
The Marketing Specialist will establish and develop online relationships and engage with social networking communities for promotional campaigns. The main function of this position is to enhance the awareness of LENTEIN and Parabel in social and on general media sites. The Marketing Specialist will support to the Marketing Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Management, or another related field preferred
· Minimum of 3 years of Customer Service experience preferably within the food processing or consumer-oriented industries
· SaaS based or ERP system experience preferred
· Experience with international shipping documentation; NAFTA’s, USDA, and specified required Country documentation for the purchase, selling, or transporting of food ingredients preferred.
· High level of proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and other related software programs such as Microsoft Suite, Adobe. Capable of learning sales force platform
· Sound analytical and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong Customer service skills required. Demonstrate an ability to create a positive experience during every customer contact.
· Attention to detail is a must
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
· Be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times
· Travel requirements: 15%Apply Now
Posting Date : 17/01/2019
Reports to: Technical Sales/Business Development/Regulatory Affairs Manager
Location: Parabel – Vero Office / Fellsmere
The Technical Service Manager supports food application projects (internal and external), leads strategic prototype development and delivers technical support to global customers. While serving as a key voice of the company in food application discussions, the TSM will deliver best-in-class prototypes and scientific support to customers across multiple market segments, including nutraceuticals, RTD beverages, healthy snacks and non-dairy products.
To maintain premium pricing on technical ingredient solutions and position the Company as a long-term nutrition partner, the TSM must be skilled in providing technical guidance (across multiple food industry market segments) and in deploying resources in support of team-based, collaborative selling. The position must have the technical acumen to identify and lead nutrition and food science research and partnership opportunities with the Company’s strategic accounts. These partnerships will include customer-driven projects, flavor system creation and understanding, prototype development with 3rd parties and research endeavors with universities and product development firms. All of the requirements and duties within are included but not limited to the outlined details and job requirements may differ from time to time based upon the needs of the manager and the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To support sales and global go-to-market activities, work with sales team to support and target customers in designated market segments and execute prototype and applications research plan to help shorten the sales cycle and deliver proof of concept finished products. Additional projects will include identifying co-manufacturing partners to make prototypes; flavor system optimization; collaborating with universities for food applications research and sensory evaluations; partnering with key product development firms for networking and specific project development. Measurements of Performance:
· Research – Become the applications research and product expert on the company’s products. Identify gaps in the research portfolio and design research plans to pursue.
· Contribute – Attend trade association events and exhibitions to network and liaise with the food science community across our target customer base.
· Implement – Implement prototype development plans, to include the need for internal/external resources.
· Communicate – Review, update and communicate the company’s food application bulletins (white papers, scientific discoveries, etc.) to update sales, marketing, distributors and end customers.
· Document – Enter relevant contact data and action steps in designated sales monitoring system (CRM).
· Update – Advise Sales Management and other staff of key prospects on key findings, customer feedback and industry trends to ensure our sense of urgency with technical guidance for customers.
Skillfully and professionally communicate technical information about Company’s products to targeted customers. Communicate internally specific and general information as it pertains to overall prospect and customer needs. Measurements of Performance:
· Maintain - Develop and maintain effective relationships with technical, food applications counterparts at prospective and existing customers. Effectively manage existing relationships with accounts and establish relationships which support the extension of the Company’s products into the customer’s existing and new products.
· Knowledge – Develop thorough understanding of the company’s product portfolio, key nutritional benefits, application information, regulatory status, and other product and company information to be the primary technical support resource for customers.
· Technically Support – Provide comprehensive technical assistance related to the Company’s ingredients to customers.
· Notify - Keep all team members advised of customer issues, trends and expectations.
· Report - Provide data regarding status of projects to internal partners as necessary.
Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the food ingredient market and the competitive environment to facilitate sales efforts and to keep other Company staff informed of changes and developments in the market. Measurements of Performance:
· Network - Network within the industry to build knowledge base.
· Understand - Develop an understanding of the key players in the industry, key competitors, and trends within the industry.
· Communicate – Communicate industry knowledge to other Company staff to facilitate company strategy and develop future go-to-market and food applications tactics.
Maintain a productive and effective relationship with all members of the Company staff as well as relevant distributors, consultants and affiliates, to ensure clear and rapid flow of information and customer and prospect satisfaction. Measurements of Performance:
· Understand – To understand issues that occur with shipping, Company staff availability, ingredients, quality, or customer issues and to deal with these situations as they arise.
· Collaborate - Working close with different departments of the Company staff, collaborate on what the status is of projects and issues to be able to
· Communicate – Fully communicate with certain members of the Company staff any sales issues that arise. Also communicate with prospects or customers to ensure their needs are met.
· Resolve - Resolve target customer issues in a timely and accurate manner with assistance from other team members. Provide solution to customer.
· Assist – Provide input for new marketing materials and existing materials to meet prospect and customer needs
· Training & Development – Participate in product training on and sales strategies as directed.
Manage administrative activities in a timely and cost efficient manner as it relates to travel, expense reports, general report writing, and other matters. Measurements of Performance:
· Execute - Manage travel schedule and potential customer visits within the annual budget.
· Track – Keep track of receipts and actual expenses.
· Document – Document key activity as required by Sales Manager and report in a timely manner.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Responsible for reporting all potential Food Safety issues to Quality Assurance or other personnel with the responsibility to initiate action.
1. Bachelor’s degree in food science or related field required.
2. A minimum of five years of experience in technical food ingredients, with at least two years involved with customer support responsibility related to specialty or nutritional ingredients. Flavor experience a plus.
3. Experience explaining specialty ingredients to highly technical audiences and managing an applications or research strategic plan.
4. Significant understanding of and contacts in food, beverage and nutrition markets.
5. Excellent strategic thinker, capable of contributing to longer term planning as requested.
6. High energy and aggressive personality and interested in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
7. Ability to work in a team environment.
8. Proven ability to manage multiple projects or tasks at one time.
9. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
10. Basic computer skills – Microsoft Office programs. Salesforce.com experience a plus.
11. Ability to travel frequently (25%).
Posting Date : 17/01/2019
Reports to: VP – Sales
Location: Vero Beach, FL
The Technical Sales Manager manages the customer sales cycle and engagement of customers in multiple segments and channels, including identification of target customers and account planning, initial customer introductions and presentations, leveraging company resources (technical, marketing, regulatory, etc.) to facilitate customer projects, negotiating and finalizing customer contracts, and ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the process, as well as being responsible for all aspects of the relationship with relevant intermediaries, supply chain partners and other stake holders.
In order to maintain premium pricing on technical ingredient solutions and position the Company as a long-term nutrition partner, the Technical Sales Manager must be skilled in providing technical guidance (across multiple food industry market segments) and in utilizing resources in support of team-based, collaborative selling. The candidate must have the technical acumen to understand nutrition and food science research as well as partnership opportunities with the Company’s strategic accounts. All of the requirements and duties within are included but not limited to the outlined details and job requirements may differ from time to time based upon the needs of the manager and the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Identification of Target Accounts/Prospecting: To identify target customers in designated market segments, qualify targets and establish plans for attaining business with identified target customers, cultivate prospective customers, and make introductions appropriate with the Company’s goals.
2. Develop and Communicate with Customers: Skillfully and professionally communicate pertinent information about Company’s products to targeted customers. Communicate internally, specific and general information as it pertains to overall prospect and customer needs.
3. Market and Competitive Intelligence: Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the food ingredient market and the competitive environment to facilitate sales efforts and to keep other Company staff informed of changes and developments in the market.
4. Sales: Professionally and profitably sell company products and services as defined by the Company’s goals.
5. Develop Effective Interdepartmental Relationships: Maintain a productive and effective relationship with all members of the Company staff, as well as relevant distributors, consultants and affiliates, to ensure clear and rapid flow of information and customer and prospect satisfaction.
6. Administrative and Reporting: Manage administrative activities in a timely and cost efficient manner as it relates to travel, expense reports, general report writing, and other matters.
7. Responsible for reporting all potential Food Safety issues to Quality Assurance or other personnel with the responsibility to initiate action.
8. Responsible for understanding and adhering to all company policies and safety requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree in food science, agricultural sciences, business, marketing or related field.
· A minimum of five years’ experience in food, agribusiness or specialty ingredients, with at least two years managing sales of premium, nutritional specialty food ingredients.
· Proven ability to explain and sell specialty ingredients or technical products to multiple contacts (marketing, R&D and purchasing). Successful experience managing an extended sales/project process required.
· Strong technical nutrition or food science experience required.
· Significant understanding of and contacts in food and beverage markets.
· Excellent strategic thinker, capable of contributing to longer term planning as requested.
· High energy and aggressive personality, and interested in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects or tasks at one time.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Basic computer skills - Microsoft Office programs. Salesforce.com experience a plus.
· Ability to travel frequently (50%).Apply Now
Posting Date : 21/12/2018
Sales, and promotion of Real Source products throughout all channels of business across the country including NSF, Conventional, Grocery and Convenience.
5+ years of relevant experience in natural food products/food/beverage operations or key account selling position.
Build relationships with distributor sales-force, brokers and store management.
Maximize implementation of all chain promotional activities including, but not limited to: communication with chain management, securing & building displays, maintaining proper levels of inventory, planogram execution, and point of sale distribution
Identify key decision makers for account management and contacts to coordinate the use of marketing programs, point of sale materials and sales promotion programs
Call on new national and owner/operator on-premise accounts to provide customers with a consultative sales experience – help customers understand their ROI, partner with customers to promote at the critical point of decision using our branded merchandise and assist customers in creating customizable programs to drive awareness, sell more shots, and grow their incremental revenue.
Execute annual business plan delivering key metrics (volume plans, distribution & authorization goals, shelf/display merchandising look of success). Sales goals – Set annual goals and objectives, execute, and deliver against those plans to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
Growth – Identify prospective wholesale partners across a variety of channels, adding new, appropriate business, and manage those relationships to benefit revenue and profitability.
Be a brand ambassador and inspire promotional activity through high energy interactions with owners, managers and staff.
Lead team to aggressively grow and drive branded portfolio sales nationally.
Develop and execute an annual sales plan, consistent with brand and marketing objectives
Strategically identify key customer targets to grow sales and meet overall sales goals across all channels across the country.
Work collaboratively with marketing to develop annual sales plans and budgets
Work closely with marketing to successfully launch new products including promotional plan development, category management, and trade show management
Identify and develop new channel expansion opportunities
Manage pricing and margins across all retail, grocery, convenience, club and drug classes of trade.
Deliver sales presentations as the senior sales executive
Develop inventory forecasts with both the operations and logistics teams
Track record of success in building/executing sales plans.
Strong at follow-up, including effective written communication skills.
Help drive top-line sales in building this new business and build an emerging natural food products brand. Track record of being highly customer focused and building and maintaining excellent relationships
Exhibit knowledge of industry trends and competition
Recommend changes in pricing, products, services, distribution, POS and techniques by evaluating results and competitive trends developments.
Continuously analyze, leverage business analytics, and report sales data, and be responsive to all indicators.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
Proven ability to close sales and the ability to work independently
Flexibility to travel throughout the state, to various trade shows and to Real Source Headquarters as needed. Willingness to travel 1-3 weeks a month to meet with customers.
Build relationships / possess relationships that can immediately impact our business with wholesalers, brokers, distributors, and c-stores.
Willingness to pass up a higher salary in exchange for commission.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is a plus; equivalent experience a must
5-7 years of experience leading a sales organization
Demonstrated success growing an emerging brand and go-to-market success. Demonstrate success in channel penetration
Results driven mindset, with the ability to interpret complex data, developing and communicating value-add solutions.
Managed large company accounts and built relationships with key personnel
Location and Travel: South Florida, but open to discuss. Must be willing to travel considerably.
Posting Date : 21/12/2018
The Senior Brand Marketing Manager will lead brand marketing communication strategy, including positioning, messaging, brand campaigns, and brand activation from idea to execution. In this role, your strategic thinking skills are just as important as your creativity and ability to tell the brand story. You will be responsible for both brand and product related marketing initiatives including launching new products, developing key messaging, planning paid media, and the coordination of all public relations efforts.
We are looking for a creative brand marketer to help lead the rapid growth of the brand and continue to build brand love. This role is part of the Marketing team and reports to the General Manager.
BRAND MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBLITLIES:
Develop the brand communication strategy, including messaging, brand campaigns, and brand activation.
Lead the development of the annual marketing calendar and the integrated marketing communication planning, including the communication objectives, creative development and the strategic marketing mix.
Identify strategic partnerships that fit the brand mission and key business objectives to drive brand awareness, affinity and sales conversion.
Create Go-to-Market plans for all new product lines
Manage the annual marketing budget
Serve as the brand guardian and key steward of brand standards
CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT AND DEPLOYMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
Partner with brand’s internal and external creative teams, performance analysis team, and product development team to help further dimensionalize the brand and develop authentic storytelling and creative assets across a variety of channels, including digital, social, POP, events, PR, packaging etc.
Manage partner agencies and other external partner relationships
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
7-10 years of marketing experience in Brand Management with experience in developing strategic communications plans and high impact creative concept development
A consistent track record of implementing successful integrated marketing campaigns
Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA strongly preferred
Experience with both traditional brick and mortar retail as well as e-commerce
Strong management and leadership experience with the ability to lead a team and drive multiple cross-functional projects.
Experience with creative development process, media buying, and media campaign production and execution
A deep appreciation for pop culture
Posting Date : 21/12/2018
The eCommerce Acquisition Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of eCommerce traffic generation and shopper site entry, including email, search engine marketing, on site promotions, affiliates, and search engine optimization. This role works closely with the Director of eCommerce as well as the Director of Marketing to provide marketing direction, optimization, and reporting. This role also is involved in the strategy of selecting and managing outside vendors.
Drive the strategic development of digital/online marketing programs to drive higher brand awareness through increased traffic and customer engagement.
Manage all forms of paid and organic digital media to generate long lasting brand awareness through SEO/SEM/PPC, mobile marketing, display, YouTube advertising, and more.
Select and manage multiple agencies and 3rd party resources to accelerate the Company’s digital expansion.
Work closely with Marketing and Creative teams to establish operational processes needed to support email programs.
Establish digital marketing KPI and performance reporting for all marketing programs and opportunities.
Manage all aspects of a digital marketing budget continuing to increase program effectiveness and the ROI of alternative investments.
Stay up-to-date and maintain high level of expertise in digital technologies and marketing trends.
Collaborate with both internal and external resources to develop brand strategies that meet company goals.
Create 12-month Digital Marketing Strategy
Implement website, Amazon and eBay SE techniques to increase traffic and conversions.
Perform keyword research for PPC campaigns.
Implement re-marketing campaigns.
Oversee performance of entire digital platform.
Create digital ad campaigns to maximize ROI and lead generation.
Manage video production for content development.
Design e-mail flows and e-mail marketing campaigns.
Research influencers, select and plan promotional and support program.
Create promotional giveaways and contests for sales and lead generation.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
3-5 years of online marketing experience in Brand development with experience in developing digital expansion plans and high impact creative online implementation.
Posting Date : 21/12/2018
The Marketing Manager owns the strategy development, budgeting and operational execution of affiliate and other marketing channels and is responsible for delivering top line revenue targets across those marketing channels while managing marketing spend. The Marketing Manager is responsible for continuous program optimizations and enhancements to drive ongoing program efficiency, effectiveness & success. The Marketing Manager is also responsible for creating and developing new marketing channels for the brands, including developing new partnership models within channels.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to Real Source and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of the Affiliate Manager is to work with external partners and influencers to drive sales to our brand.
The Manager will be responsible for executing strategies under the guidance of the Head of Marketing with an overall goal of improving paid search performance against KPI targets. All training will be provided internally along with opportunities to attend external training sessions. Working across our market leading websites, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with our affiliate publishers and networks of influencers.
Working closely with management to ensure all websites are implementing affiliate marketing best practices and are getting the best results possible. The position will be expected to learn to use a variety of related tools to conduct research, develop strategies and deliver against the group’s targets.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Planning, implementing and measuring online marketing campaigns as well as identifying new affiliates who we could recruit to the division.
Build and manage affiliate marketing opportunities.
Promoting our affiliate program within the digital community.
Work with the traders on their affiliate marketing strategies.
Audit affiliate websites and performance weekly.
Brief banners and landing pages in collaboration display and merchandising team.
Delivering against the traffic and sales targets for the affiliate channel.
Keep affiliates engaged and motivated.
Grow the relationships with key affiliates and drive recruitment.
Working closely with other marketing channels to understand the “bigger picture”.
Own and manage the marketing strategy execution for multiple channels including affiliate, referral, and others.
Own and manage the operational & tactical affiliation marketing plan execution for multiple channels to support business objectives.
Manage the affiliation marketing budgeting, forecasting and spending of marketing dollars.
Responsible for continually optimizing the marketing program and spending to drive greater marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
Develop channel promotional & offer strategy to drive customer acquisitions to meet business objectives.
Establish and maintain channel marketing promotional calendar in coordination with brands’ eCommerce managers.
Analyze and report on channel marketing results and develop recommendations.
Partner with stakeholders from across the organization, including sales, call center, lab operations & finance on initiatives where required.
Manage relationship with external partners.
Optimize existing partnerships by negotiating commission rates, program terms and consumer offers.
Develop, negotiate, and manage new online partner relationships to drive business objectives.
Manage communication with network of partners on all aspects of our program.
Monitor our network of partners to ensure compliance with terms and conditions.
Maintain a thorough knowledge of industry best-practices and employ practices to maximize the program performance.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related
5+ years of marketing experience
Track record of building, growing and retaining productive client/partner relationships
Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment serving as a catalyst for change
Excellent problem-solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various technical and business issues
Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Project management experience with a strong ability to prioritize task
3+ years of experience in eCommerce
3+ years affiliate marketing experience
Posting Date : 01/10/2018
The Growth Department’s goals are to deliver high quality crops, daily, to the process building on a continuous and consistent basis within the limitations of the seasonal climate, nutrient content and local environment. Our aim is to achieve higher yields and higher quality material by reducing the limiting factors and improving our knowledge and processes, while considering the costs of production. Collection, correlating and analyzing data is a key process in achieving our department's goals.
The position involves taking the lead on gathering, compiling and analyzing data concerning the production and productivity of the aquatic plants and presenting it, in a timely and effective manner, to the senior management. This will include, but is not limited to:
Posting Date : 24/01/2018
Position: Assistant Farm Manager
Reports to: Farm Manager
Location: Fellsmere, Florida
The Assistant Farm Manager position directs and manages all day-to-day activities of the company's crop production and farming operations. This position provides management support to the Farm Manager providing solutions and continuous improvement suggestions for the overall efficiency of the company’s site operations. The duties and responsibilities of the Assistant Farm Manager may change periodically, and he/she may be required to perform or be assigned additional work within his/her capacity, from time to time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for growing safe, quality food.
Provide direction and oversight to field technicians for efficient execution of all farming functions.
Demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to Agricultural practices and institutional facility care.
Knowledge of all OSHA regulations and Safety practices protocols and requirements associated with facility and Agricultural practices
Mechanical knowledge required for equipment repairs.
Working knowledge of chemicals related to standard farming practices and procedures related to Agricultural practices.
Daily visual inspection of the Crop Growth Areas (CGA’s) and farming system which includes all mechanical systems in place to support the plant’s health and growth.
Researching and proving support to Farm Manager to assist in forming the departmental strategies; formed in collaboration with the research and development growth teams, other company departments and senior management.
Implementing specific targets for key areas to focus on including but not limited to; new growth techniques, fertilizer applications, new fertilizer formulations to optimize growth, profitability, and efficiency goals.
Presenting departmental needs to Farm Manager to give clear analysis on department performance.
Overseeing all operations to ensure SOPs, policies and best practice methods are strictly followed.
Update documentation as the operation evolves to reach goals quicker.
Analyze and evaluate historical data and data collected by field members constantly to ensure threats to crop are identified quickly. Uses data collected from the field and personnel experience to identify weaknesses and strengths in the system in order to make decisions to strengthen the growth system or improve efficiency and identifying conflicts against set parameters.
Implementing conflict resolution strategies.
Liaising with Farm Manager and HR Team to maintain a work force to perform field tasks and gather quality and efficient data.
Training employees on machines and operating equipment and ensuring all requirements and needs for the staff are met.
Dealing with internal departmental conflicts and disputes, discussing best course of action and resolution.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Agri-Business, Agronomy, Biology, Plant Crop Science or related field.
Minimum 1-3 years’ experience managing farm production systems and supervising farm crews.
Working knowledge of general food regulations and food safety fundamentals.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Experience in managing, delegating responsibilities, working with and evaluating employees.
Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Excellent leadership and analytical skills.
Strong emphasis on teamwork and relationship building.
Ability to be flexible while balancing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the interest of Company goals.
Lean and continuous improvements experience preferred.
Mechanical, electrical and agricultural aptitude.
Ability to read and understand technical documents, company policies and procedures and implement appropriately.
Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills including read and write the English language.
Produce work in a timely, budgeted, scheduled and profitable manner for the Company.
Apply safety procedures and principles on a daily basis and protect yourself and others from injury.
First Name *
Last Name *
Email Address *